Founded in Northern Ontario in 2011, Advanced Carbon Engineered Solutions Ltd has brought carbon & graphite material technology to the next level.
By pushing the limits of traditional carbon, ACES Ltd is able to offer solutions once thought impractical or too expensive, for more efficient and cost effective applications.
ACES Ltd is not just a carbon & graphite company but a customer service based company, offering engineered products and services with the success of their client as the priority.
Graphite is an allotrope (made from) of Carbon. Named by Abraham Gottlob Werner in 1789, from the ancient Greek word “grapho”, meaning to draw or write for its use in pencils, where we commonly call it lead, which it is not. Unlike other allotropes of graphite, such as diamond, graphite is also an electrical conductor being a semi-metal.
Today at Advanced Carbon Engineered Solutions Ltd you can find us making unique very custom-engineered products in industries such as Mining, Precious Metal Refining, Casting industry, Steel manufacturing, Aerospace, Electrical and many more. We don’t make pencils but the products we help our clients create usually start with Werners creation, that is a drawing from a pencil.
- In Aerospace, carbon graphite’s thermal coefficient allows customers to literally build products out of this world. With our hands-on team, we can consult and help produce products to a tolerance needed for special temperatures and speeds.
- The Mining industry calls ACES Ltd for products included in all stages from exploration, extraction and production. Graphite is used for smelting important industrial and precious metals. Many ask what is the difference between smelting and melting? The difference is that melting is changing a solid state to a liquid state. Smelting is a method that includes melting but then also separates pure metal from impurities.
- Electrical industry allows us to work with companies and universities to develop new products used in the Fuel Cell, large-scale Energy Storage and also many other electrode products. At ACES we work alongside professionals and students in the field and the lab, where we hope to see the future unveil new and innovative green energy products.
- We produce metal melting electrodes 6′ to 8′ long and 8″ to 24″ in diameter for large-scale steel, metal production plants.
- We also have the ability to produce many other products for a range of industries. Just check out our products page.
- Our newest ventures include reverse engineering to provide older discontinued parts that are needed to keep machines running in hours and days rather than weeks and months through normal manufacturing supply chains.
Please do not forget that ACES Ltd is expanding each day and helping customers in many other industries. We look forward to discussions from customers in every industry from all over the world. So don’t hesitate to contact us for information or help with your next project.