Characteristics of Crucibles
The silicon carbide graphite crucible mainly constitutes silicon carbide, natural scale graphite, binding agent and allows heat to transmit quickly at high temperature. Great thermal stability, does not react with the solute, so the crucible makes for an excellent casting device for non-ferrous metal.
- The long life: Service life more than 5 times that of common clay graphite crucibles. The life span for smelting aluminum metal alloy or zinc alloy is about 8 months.
- High temperature resistance: up to 1900°C.
- Anti-causticity: The material formula effectively resists the physical chemical function of the melt.
- High density: Adopting the most advanced isostatic pressure forming process in the world, the product internal organization is actually airtight, has no blemishes or porosity.
- High strength: Bending coefficient is larger than that of most crucibles, the machine strength is high, high temperature strength is good, strong pressure endurance.
- Less sticking slag: The smooth inner walls allow less slag build up on the crucible is less, effectively prevent reducing the heat resistance and the bulking, which reduce the probability of crucible deterioration and always keep the capacity of the crucible maximize.
- The low pollution: When considering the material process design and melting characteristics, there is low oxidization. All ACES crucibles, like all our carbon products, meet New Zealand and Austraillian Safe Water Drinking Standards.
- Economize metal: Raw materials contain special elements and can effectively repress oxidizing of metal.
- Antioxidant performance is wonderful: The Advanced oxidation mechanism provides the graphite in the crucible an excellent protection.
- Conducting heat quickly: Conducting heat quickly allows for great energy savings and providing finished products faster allowing you to maximize our customers profits and showing a green initiative on saving energy.
Applications of Crucibles
Mainly used for copper, gold, argentalium, aluminum, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy and other non-ferrous metal smelting.
The available Crucible furnace: electric furnace, diesel oil furnace, heavy oil furnace, natural gas furnace, coke furnace, coal furnace, etc.
|Item||Height (H)||Top OD (D)||Bottom OD (d) Form|
|AC100||390 mm||335 mm||215 mm|
|AC120||430 mm||380 mm||220 mm|
|AC150||460 mm||360 mm||240 mm|
|AC200||500 mm||400 mm||230 mm|
|AC252||550 mm||430 mm||260 mm|
|AC300||610 mm||455 mm||300 mm|
|AC350||530 mm||530 mm||330 mm|
|AC400||620 mm||530 mm||340 mm|
|AC450||660 mm||530 mm||320 mm|
|AC500||655 mm||550 mm||355 mm|
|AC550||710 mm||530 mm||300 mm|
|AC570||600 mm||580 mm||330 mm|
|AC600||800 mm||560 mm||320 mm|
|AC750||630 mm||620 mm||360 mm|
|AC800||650 mm||650 mm||380 mm|
|AC1200||680 mm||720 mm||450 mm|
|AC1600||750 mm||780 mm||450 mm|
|AC1800||900 mm||780 mm||450 mm|